The right website
for the right price…
You’ll get a creative and modern website, all built with the latest SEO techniques to keep you ahead in your industry. You’ll get the most from your budget to make sure your website doesn’t look old, tired and dated.
Web Design Services
Whether you are a one-man-band, a start-up with a small team, an established small or medium-sized enterprise, or a large organisation, you need a website.
These days, it’s a ‘no brainer’. But you also need the right website for you. How do you get this? By turning to an experienced and talented web design team. One that will:
- Take the time to listen to you carefully
- Thoroughly research your industry and market
- Involve you in the design process (and be responsive to your opinions and feedback throughout), and deliver the website you actually want, not the site they want to give you
All this is exactly what Chalk Media offers.
We’re focused on being the best
As a friendly and well-established company with a proven track-record in designing and delivering websites that work,
we can design a website for your business or organisation that:
- Includes Flash Animation (used appropriately)
- Is optimised correctly so that Google can find it and reward its content’s relevance with high page listings
- Is designed to maximise your online sales, by: making it easy for customers to find you online; presenting your products and services at their very best; and making buying fast, easy and secure. All this will have your customers returning to buy from you again and again
- Is fresh, clean and simple while still being eye-catching, colourful and feature-rich
- Is easy to navigate
- Is brilliantly written with text that ‘speaks your audience’s language’
- Includes a content management system (CMS), if you prefer. This allows you to manage and update your site’s content yourself, any time you like. (We buy CMS services in for clients at competitive prices)
Websites for non-profits, or for e-learning purposes, perhaps?
Not all websites are designed to capitalise on the billions of pounds spent in the UK alone each year through E-commerce.
You may require a small brochure website (e.g., a four-page site created simply to display your goods or promote your services), or an informational website designed to help, teach, raise awareness or advise.